Monday 1 June 2009

NaBloPoMo?

#1
Just a quick post whilst sitting in the USO up on the Mezzanine level of SeaTac (Seattle-Tacoma, WA for you feriners). Just to prove that it's probably a good idea that the fate of the free world is NOT on my shoulders anymore... 

I have a six hour lay-over on my way home from Calgary to Boise. I knew this, and figured I'd be paying for internet while in the airport. I went directly to the USO, as they have the really comfy couches, sandwiches, etc, and I could nap with my carryon bags in a secure closet if needed.

I bought the internet, at $7.95 for 24 hours (not like I'm going to be here that long... I hope...).
Maybe it's because the USO is not near any departure gates, but the wireless PAID internet has a very weak signal up here. Therein lies the rub...

I've been in here for 3 hours, grrrrr, and have just noticed the WEP key for the "USO's" FREE wireless internet... oh, and their internet is full strength too... double grrrrrrr...

I will try to post everyday this month, and it should be quite easy (HA!) as I have at least 30 pics from my vacation to Calgary.

Please enjoy and comment if you wish.

Podcast feed: boiseandbeyond.mevio.com

No comments: