Sunday 3 June 2012


I was going through a box of photos this week, looking to see if I had any pictures of my oldest son which we could compare with his new daughter. I did, and she looks just like him at the same age!!
I found these two pictures.


Nik Kershaw and band members. 
I took the picture of Nik Kershaw and his band backstage in Hampton, Virginia sometime between 1984 and 1986. A relative on my step-mother's side was his manager at the time. Whether he still is or not, I'm not sure, though he is still in the management business under the name of Mickey Modern.



Rod Stewart at Los Angeles International Airport




When we were picking up my ex's cousin from Ohio at LAX in the late 80's, Rod Stewart was in this car at the curb. He was gracious enough to roll down the window so we could get this picture.


What celebrity have you seen? Where was it?











Be sure to pop over to the podcast site HERE or subscribe to the show on iTunes... the new Libsyn feed is the one with the Gnome on the picture. 


I'm having a contest to see who can guess where I am going on vacation in October 2012. Clues/hints will be given during shows between now and then, and they will get easier as it goes along.


Clue Number One: I am going to a city that I've never been to before. (Not so easy, yet!)

No comments: