Monday 23 March 2009

Answers posted...

Right, the answers to the questions have been posted. The contestants answers have been tallied and here are the results...
Official contestants (meaning I got something in writing, either PM, DM or text...):
"NickyMorganWasMy1st"
"@Chatface39"
"@SmiffysBar"
"@snarkhunting"
While it was very close (honestly, I was surprised), and I awarded one point to Chalkface for imagination for his entry that the balcony was home to Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets, lol... only Smiffy got the 5pt bonus question correct, which rocketed him to the lead by one point.

WINNER--- @SmiffysBar 

CONGRATULATIONS... PLEASE SEND DETAILS FOR POSTING YOUR PRIZE!!

I had an unexpected visitor from out of town (who, I might add was with me when I took Picture #10, and still missed both questions, ffs).

Good luck to all who entered!!

As I am a dinlo... I had a question 7.5 by mistake, thus 11 pictures to identify...

No comments: